Career gives me wrong events or auto-accepts recruitment deals, did this happen to anyone else?PC 

Canada
In his bedroom.
I started my career in Superkarts, then before I was done, I had a Historic Car Cup without even accepting it, then I go back to more Superkarts, then it tosses me into Kart One before the end of the season!

Next season I start? I get a recruitment invitation for a "Renault Clio Cup" but it tosses me into an underdog-race-slash-multi-car-race into a Renault Megane versus BMW 1M's and Lancer Evo 10 FQ-400!

Is this how it's supposed to go? I don't remember signing for all these except the Superkarts and a should-have-been Renault Clio Cup.

Thanks in advance for any help, guys!

Last edited:
There's a difference between contracts, which you have to agree at the end of the season, and invitational events, which you don't have to agree to but can skip.

Those Historic Car Cup and Kart One events were invitationals you got for driving well in your main Superkart season. You can skip them but only on the first race. If you drive/accept the first race of an invitational series, you can't skip the rest of them.

Also invitationals get added to the calendar so you wont be chucked straight in it, the you might get a Clio Cup invitational but the Cup might not be for another 6 months on the calendar....

Back