• Thread starter TT92
  • 5 comments

TT92

Premium
Australia
WA
TT__777
PS4 Career

I have just completed season 10. I have the triple crown, won LMP1, GT3 and Formula A, I have defended the LMP1 title for 3 seasons and won the team events etc. Alas the zero to hero accolade did not occur while doing this :-( I keep getting the same races presented to me through the season that I have already done. So to start season 11 the only contract I have is to renew for is Formula A (which I don't want to do again).

So how do I progress from here? Do I need to start a new career? Do I play through all 19 Formula A races again and hope season 12 is better? Or do I skip those races and hope some other events are available that I have not won in season 11?

I would really like to point out that this game is *NOT* very intuitive and quite frankly very haphazard and confusing in the way it presents the career. There is no clearly defined career path that I can see. It appears that the player must already know what is required before he starts and this information is somehow transferred by osmosis because I found no documentation for it.

I hope someone can sort this for me.

TIA

Did you start your career in the lowest karting tier? This is requiered for zero to hero.

That there is no defined career path is the good thing about the career. Just drive what class you want.

But I think it is clearly stated that you have to start in the lowest tier to the the zero to hero. The game says "Must start in Tier 8"

But yeah..the UI is not the best

Did you start your career in the lowest karting tier? This is requiered for zero to hero.

No. And from what research I have done this seems to be a vague point. Also the game says you can chose any one of the three career paths, so I chose touring cars. I HATE go-karts passionately :-(

That there is no defined career path is the good thing about the career. Just drive what class you want.

.... and end up where I am now :-( Confused, nowhere where I want to be an having no idea where to progress to next. Yeah, great system ;-)

But I think it is clearly stated that you have to start in the lowest tier to the the zero to hero. The game says "Must start in Tier 8"

But yeah..the UI is not the best

So can you advise me on what to do next? Play through season 11 again in Formula A or start a new career? And there is still no indications on when I will get the opportunity to finish the rest of the races I still have not been given the chance to compete in yet.

No. And from what research I have done this seems to be a vague point. Also the game says you can chose any one of the three career paths, so I chose touring cars. I HATE go-karts passionately :-(

.... and end up where I am now :-( Confused, nowhere where I want to be an having no idea where to progress to next. Yeah, great system ;-)

So can you advise me on what to do next? Play through season 11 again in Formula A or start a new career? And there is still no indications on when I will get the opportunity to finish the rest of the races I still have not been given the chance to compete in yet.

Well you can start where you want, but it says you need to start in Tier 8 to get the zero to hero.

If you just want the zero to hero achievement, just start a new career with low race length and low AI. You can skip different classes, so if you always win it will be done in 4-5 seasons.

And then/otherwise, I'd continue where you are, you should still have all contract offers you ever recieved.

Oh and I also hate karting :D

, I'd continue where you are, you should still have all contract offers you ever recieved.

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............................... I never thought of that (palm hitting face very hard) I will go back over my emails and accept earlier contracts.

That has really helped. I will start a new career for zero to hero when I want to do that but continue on in my present career for the rest of the accolades. I was thinking all the previous contract offers had expired but they are all still there.

You have really helped me.

Cheers :-)

How can I have access in the LMP class of championship Endurance ?
Contract deals that we received for Endurance are only GT class, that won the championship three times already with GT3 car.
Sorry for my english, i'm from Romania. Thanks!

Latest Posts

Back