career missions rallye

• Thread starter fribbl
  • 9 comments
Germany
Germany
hello,

i am really new to gt and love it. i have already played 20hours within 3-4 days :‘D

currently i am learning all the tracks and going for gold on all the missions, drivers academy and so on. but there are 2-3 rallye missions i just can‘t get to gold. so i read about a ps5 feature, where others could stream my game? if that‘s actually possible is someone out there who could jump in for me and try getting gold on these 2-3 rallye missions?? that‘d be so nice, i have tried so many times but i keep getting bronze or silver. i really hate rallye.. it‘s about missions 4-6, 6-7 and 8-4

thanks in advance
and best regards

hello,

i am really new to gt and love it. i have already played 20hours within 3-4 days :‘D

currently i am learning all the tracks and going for gold on all the missions, drivers academy and so on. but there are 2-3 rallye missions i just can‘t get to gold. so i read about a ps5 feature, where others could stream my game? if that‘s actually possible is someone out there who could jump in for me and try getting gold on these 2-3 rallye missions?? that‘d be so nice, i have tried so many times but i keep getting bronze or silver. i really hate rallye.. it‘s about missions 4-6, 6-7 and 8-4

thanks in advance
and best regards

Your not going to like this but with time and practice you will be able to accomplish these missions. It might take a few weeks or even a few months but there will be a time when you will go back to them and win with no problem.

Have fun and enjoy your racing!

Your not going to like this but with time and practice you will be able to accomplish these missions. It might take a few weeks or even a few months but there will be a time when you will go back to them and win with no problem.

pretty sure this won‘t happen, since rallye is no fun at all to me, so i will never be more experienced in rallye. i‘ve tried 4-6 for at least 2-3h and always ended up second.

so i read about a ps5 feature, where others could stream my game? if that‘s actually possible is someone out there who could jump in for me and try getting gold on these 2-3 rallye missions?
That feature is only for PS5 games (and I'm not entirely sure it works quite like that anyway). While you can play GT Sport on a PS5, it's a PS4 game.
missions 4-6, 6-7 and 8-4
Honestly, these have some of the most generous target times in the game. Watch some of the top ten time replays to get a better idea of how to do them.

pretty sure this won‘t happen, since rallye is no fun at all to me, so i will never be more experienced in rallye. i‘ve tried 4-6 for at least 2-3h and always ended up second.

I thought the same thing, but continued on and completed all the missions - 100% with several silver and bronze remaining. Over time I have practiced driving other cars, other tracks, and working on getting better which helped me when I went back to the mission areas to get gold on the ones I did not get earlier. Sometimes working on other aspects of your racing will help you in ways you don't realize.

I personally just started running more rally events and it is unbelievable how I have improved without actually practicing the rally courses themselves. Good luck and have fun.

Side Note: You will probably have the same problem in the circuits but for me the same results occurred.

This x 1000.

I started playing just over 6 months ago. Like you I don't enjoy the rally events much at all. I was stuck on the night rally in the 86, I watched the video many times, but I'm pretty sure the mission had been patched since that was made, so it wasn't as helpful as it could have been. I actually considered what you are asking as well just so I didn't have to be stuck with one silver amongst the golds. What worked for me was having a crack at it for an hour or so & then forgetting about it for a few weeks & playing the stuff in game I enjoyed. Then go back & try again. It took a few months, but I finally got it back in November. Concentrating on slow in & fast out is what got it done.

It was similar for circuit experiences for me as well. I got gold on all the sectors fairly easily, but putting it together for a complete lap at Bathurst, St Croix & The Nord was hard. I did the same thing, Try for an hour & then leave it alone for a while. When I got Bathurst & St Croix it was first try after ignoring them for a month. The Nord I got a few days ago after a few week break on the last run for the hour. Now everything is gold in the game apart from the Hamilton DLC.

If I had got someone to do them for me it would have been a relief at the time, but finally getting them myself was very satisfying. If I never drive the Grp B 86 or the M6 again I wont miss them a bit though.

Honestly, these have some of the most generous target times in the game. Watch some of the top ten time replays to get a better idea of how to do them.
Yeah, I cannot rally to save myself and even I've got gold in these.

I gave up. I am absolutely hopeless, cannot get even close to gold in rally stages.

I do hope they drop rallying from the game, its a terrible use of resources, just get rid of it.

Fiddle with your gear settings. Lower the top speed and peg the final ratio all the way up. Make it sound like a chainsaw. It's a wild ride.

Back