Career Mode Drivatars

Canada
Okanagan, BC
sailworksman
sailworksman
What's is with the one or two drivatars that smoke the field within the first half lap? No matter how much I tune, change cars, change skill level or limit the aggression, by the time the race is over, one or two cars are half a lap ahead. I'm ready to abandon the career mode damit!!!

Have you updated the game at all? I know this was a big problem when the game first came out which I'm sure was supposed to be fixed at some point but I don't play career any more so wouldn't know if it was actually fixed.

If your game is all up to date the only thing I can think of is to play the game offline, or possibly start the game up while not signed in to XBL and then I think (this worked for FM4 or 5) once you sign in as long as you don't quit the game and restart it there should be no drivatars and it will instead be generic AI drivers.

I haven't noticed the drivatar issue. I read a lot about it and was worried but I keep my drivatar difficulty on anywhere from above average to expert depending on the car and track. I do notice some racetracks it's a bit harder to catch the lead car then others (Bathurst Ciruit mount panorama comes to mind)

Got Forza 5, & Forza 6 on the week end. I have to say the AI is a lot worse then Forza 4's. I update (auto updated) and like he said, this drivatar thing is a lie. there's no way people are that bad. and to top it off the rubber banding AI damn that chaps my hide even more.

Latest Posts

Back