career mode group gt3 championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter jlb
  • 5 comments
  • 1,345 views

jlb

Messages
52
United States
kentuckk,usa
Messages
tommeentsfan
can I just say I just got the IA races and I saw the gt3 races and I had to try it so Silverstone im thinking that's a good start then a 16 car field im thinking yes then the races starts and were 2x file I think a bit spread but the whole race was constant battle and I loved it and it was the most fun ive had so far why cant all the races be like this.?.. im so hoping for a gt3 endurance but don't me ill find out soon enough im gonna finish the championship
 
When you finished your race and championship how were you scored? I noticed when I did the Group GT3 Series that I didn't get scored although a slot was held for me in first place. I tried first in a Camaro LM and thought I didn't get scored because I used a non FIA GT3 approved car but then I tried again with the Mercedes and scored a total of 20 points on 5 wins. Just wondered if anyone else had done that.
 
That hasn't happened to me when I did the GT3 series, I used the GTR motorsport car and each win gave me the 100 points. After the fourth race with a 125 point lead, I got lazy and tanked to just skip racing, but that hasn't happened. Odd
 
That hasn't happened to me when I did the GT3 series, I used the GTR motorsport car and each win gave me the 100 points. After the fourth race with a 125 point lead, I got lazy and tanked to just skip racing, but that hasn't happened. Odd
were you running the car stock with hard tires with no aids?
 
Sports Hards lol, and I always go no driving aids, besides ABS with setting to 1 and suggested gear. Just find the right driving line and you don't have to over accelerate your car.
 
Guess I'm just not as good as u lol
 
Back