Career Progression

• Thread starter HAL20XX
  • 17 comments
United States
The Motor City
HAL20xx
HAL20xx
Out of curiosity, how far is everyone into the career? I'm level 172 and have beaten every league save two (Ultimate Track Toys and P class). The career feels much shorter than FM4, but at the same time I feel much more accomplished.

I still have most of the "bonus races" to complete. Hopefully the expansions packs will add new races.

I've only scratched it reaching Level 125 and have only completed six or seven race series so far. I think I've got around thirty vehicles. That rivals achievement took up a lot of the three weeks I've been playing. I'm completing all the bonus races in each series though.

Not bad for a game that was supposed to be so stripped back we should all have been bored of it by Christmas :D

I'm only level 20ish and completed two leagues. I bought lots of cars I wanted on the half-price weekend with credits and VIP tokens, so I have plenty of backlog to paint, tune and shoot. I laugh to myself when I see people complain about the number of cars.

260 something, I used the LCE tokens to boost the level and did a bunch of free races that were 20 laps. I still have a little less than half the career races to do

I don't get to spend much time gaming, so from day one in November I'm only rank eighty-something and maybe thirty-some percent through career. Most days, I'm doing good to get four or five races in.

I'm not even level 100 yet (I work a lot lately), but find rivals to be far more interesting than the career races; T10, you really, really need to make the laps either selectable, or a minimum of 5 laps (depending on the track of course). My tires aren't even working until lap 1, and the race is over the next lap. I guess Freeplay kinda handles this but 2 laps is just way to short unless it was on Nordschiefe (which we don't have yet).

Level: 142
Series completed: 15
Miles driven: 3,000
Race count: 441
Online medals: 138
Miles led online: 560
Hours played: 44

And I haven't even raced a car over A class yet! I love this game...

How much % of the career is that?

How much % of the career is that?
There are a total of 41 series in the game, for a total of 587 career races. I have done 158 of those races, so I'm at 27%. Needless to say I've been doing a lot of online racing, some rivals, and a bit of painting and tuning.

I am really happy with the variety in the game and how I can do something else when I get tired of career events.

I'm a level 251 with over 5000 miles driven but I still have most of the career mode left to play. I believe I've only ccompleted 3 series. Most of my racing has been online with friends. Looking forward to more career races.

So how many races are in a series?

p.s. 1st post with the new name :P

It depends on what level you are on. I think B level is like 3 whole series, and S series is the second shortest amount of series but the races are somewhat long. The most would be International A with about 10+ series of races, with about 3-5 races in each series. There is also the one makes, the coffee breaks, and the missions, in short you have quite a bit to get through. One of the things I liked is the replayability of it, and it was good in GT5, but they made it even better in GT6.

In FM5, there are 8-10 primary races in each series, and 2-6 bonus events per series.

I believe it is a bit shorter than the event list in FM4, but that list was a monster, IMHO, and it's unlikely I'll ever finish it. I will finish FM5.

I completed all series and now I'm whittling away at all of the remaining bonus events. I kind of wish I had saved some of the lower class races.

In FM5, there are 8-10 primary races in each series, and 2-6 bonus events per series.

I believe it is a bit shorter than the event list in FM4, but that list was a monster, IMHO, and it's unlikely I'll ever finish it. I will finish FM5.

Yes, same here. I´ve tried getting that last $#@ achievement in FM4, but never got around to finish it. FM5 however is different in that aspect and I´m sure I´ll finish it :)

I beat Forza 4's event list this past summer, it's worth it if you take your time. It really isnt that hard if you love racing. Plus, money.

Back