Career teamcontract.

• Thread starter Maxitsu
  • 2 comments
Maxitsu
i am whit Lotus in my first season. i only have to drive Korea, Brazil & Abu Dhabi befor the season ends. i have 2 contract offers. for Lotus and Virgin. I like to have a offer from a better team. is there a deadline to accept on of the contracts before the season ends and end up whitout any team...?

you know when you win races you get that number ,and it sounds like a jet taking off, I am at number 19, this is your reputation, I need 1 more to get a contract off from red bull (Duff man says , "OHH YEA") so I have to win 1 more race ( I am at spa, Woo Hoo I love that track and I pown, So I will have a red bull seat for next season, I have only lost 2 races this season, few races ago got caught came in 2 place after a spin and Budapest I got 2 5 place penalties, and the flashbacks wouldn't work so I took them, got up to 2nd again, Webber absolutely flies at the end of races, I remember Webber last season was untouchable last 3 laps on Suzuka he was pulling a gap, when I just got Options put on ans I was absolutely hooking but so was he

Back