CargoRatt's Photoshop Art Gallery

United States
Adrian, Mich.
cargorat323
CargoRatt
Since I have pretty much stopped playing video games altogether, mostly just burnt out, I have turned back to my first love...Photoshop art. What I mostly do is just take a random photo from the internet and put my own spin on it. I mostly like to turn them into colored pencil, chalk, crayon, or just regular pencil drawings. I also may add a few things to them or just manipulate them in whatever way I see fit at the time. I am self taught and have been doing this sort of thing on and off for about the last 12 years or so. Right now, I am using Photoshop CS6 to get things done which suits my needs just fine....I love the oil filter. :sly: I will be posting some of my work here in this thread from time to time. None of these pieces are for sale obviously, I am just using the base images as a representation of the different styles and things that I like to do in Photoshop. If however you do see a particular style that you like, feel free to contact me via pm and we can take it from there. Thanks and hope you like my work.

Last edited:
Just posted a link to my eBay store MapleCityGraphix if anyone is interested in digital image manipulation art. I also take requests if you have a favorite photo that you would like turned into a drawing, comic art, watercolor, or any other kind of medium.

Back