Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and welcome to my garage, Cargo's Ratts Nest Speed Shop, where "Every day is a ratt race"!! I specialize in hot lap/time trial tuning only and this is where you'll fine all of my past and present time trial tunes, as well as various other cars I have tuned for hot lapping. All of my tunes can be found in the GTPlanet tuning database, but I just thought I would also list them here in the traditional garage style format.

Wow, welcome to the club :cool: Let me be the first to say, good luck, happy tuning and have fun :D I'm sure a lot of people will enjoy your tune and posts quicker times:cheers:

👍👍 Welcome to the tuning arena!!!. I haven't been around for a while since GT6 hasn't seen fit to allows us to trade yet. I damaged a nerve in my elbow and lost the use of my right hand for 6 weeks and I come looking for a tune and low and behold I get a link to the "RattsNest" !!. I am just getting back to the TTs. I missed some good ones but I'm now ready to race for about 30 minutes before my arm muscles get tired. Glad I found your thread so I am watching/following your thread. I was looking for a Skyline tune but you used the R34 and I am using the '94 R32 V-spec II because i just like the lines of the R32 over the R34. I am having a problem with understeer.

My weight distribution is 50/50 so I am running the same settings for front and rear SR, RH, Dampers ( comp/ext.), ARB. I have tried different Camber and Toe adjustments but am now back to 0.00 on both. I have the tranny set to just how I like it as well as the Torque Split. I can send you all my settings in message if you would be willing. I know that the ranking is over but Autumn Ring has been one of my favorite tracks through the series. I just wanted to give have a run at a Gold for my own satisfaction. I only manged a Bronze when the rankings were open then the nerve thing happened. I've seen your times so I know how you run!

Last edited:
Great to see you've opened up your own little shop Cargo!👍
There's going to be a lot of people happy to see your fabulous TT tunes all under the same roof.:)

Good luck with the garage and thanks for continually providing great tunes for the GTPlanet community to improve there lap times with. Top Man!:cheers:

Love it. Good luck with your tuning, my friend! :cheers:

We're gonna have to work on your color selection though.... :scared::lol::sly:

I like how the Renault handle, I use my ghost with my tune to compare your suspension tune and I immediately was outrunning mine after the first turn so I used your gears and walla... Good job Cargo thanks for your dedication, I've used them in the past too with the same results... BTW I'm a DS3 user.

Just noticed this new Garage....great idea to put all your tunes in one place:tup:👍. One thing I might suggest is making some slight changes to the setups so that the cars can also fit into the nearest PP category for online or offline racing, and testing them online. You might be able to kill two birds with one stone that way:cheers:

Thanks guys, appreciate the compliments and support. I think I'm going to do a non Seasonal tune next, probably one of the American muscle cars....I love me some of my hometown Detroit muscle!!!!! (Please don't interpret that the wrong way. :lol:)

Welcome. You are in a great position. You open a garage, but you are no newby at tuning. From tune one to tune 100, all tunes in this garage should be fast.

It's good to see one of my students grow up to be as fast, if not faster than the teacher. Glad to see you in the game.

Good sir, just to leave my congrats for this excelente tune shop. 👍

Excellent job. Always on the edge of seasonal tuning!

Chat soon. :)

BrandsHatchGrandPrixCircuit_zpse2c0eeb0.jpg

Toyota 86 GT '12

This tune was done for the Brands Hatch Gran Prix Circuit 480 PP Seasonal Time Trial. Lap time as of this posting is 1'34.769, good enough for 43th place on day 3 of the time trial.

Fantastic!!!! Really fun to drive and really fast too, that wild snap oversteer while coming off the brakes gave me some headache, but I was able to tone it down by giving it a bit more initial torgue (10)

I just want to let you know Cargo that I love your tunes. I don't have the time to try and get up the leader-board's so usually all I'm looking for are tunes that allow me to get gold quick. And your tunes definitely deliver man. I can get gold within my 1st or 2nd clean lap.:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back