Cars available for trade NOW (include all 20mill cars)

  • Thread starter Thread starter lbsf1
  • 27 comments
  • 953 views
Messages
3,678
United Kingdom
Warwick Uni
Messages
lbsf1 GTP_lbsf1
Messages
obsmu (my brothers acount)
Hi guys, as the title says lots of cars available.
Here are just the noteable ones.

PREMIUM
Miura Bertone
Ford mk IV
RE Amemiya rx7
nissan 370z gt academy
Alfa Guillia TZ2
F2007
F2010
Audi r10
Pegeuot 908
All premium wrc cars
Nissan Xanavi gtr 08
Mazda 787b
X2010 s.vettel
Mclaren slr
Enzo
Mclaren f1
Honda Arta NSX 06
Blitz Dunlop
ALL 20 MILL CARS
Citroen gt race car
Viper ACR
Castrol Toms Supra 97
and many more

STANDARD
Minolta
Veyron (in white)
XJR-9 LM Jaguar
Suzuki Escudo Dirt time trial car
Sauber c9
Nissan R92CP
fgt (blue and white)
Bentley Speed 6
Toyota 7 race car
TVR cerbera speed 12
Toyota GT one race car
Chapperal 2j
Nomad Diablo
Nissan Fairlady z concept lm
Viper GTSR Team Oreca #51
Ford gt lm race car spec ll
Zonda c12s
Saleen s7
Nissan Calsonic Skyline gtr race car 93
NSX-R Prototype lm road car
Lancia Delta s4 rally car
RUF CTR2
FORD gt40
Castrol Mugen nsx
Audi A4 touring car
Ford RS200 rally car
Ford focus/escort rally cars
and many more..... just ask


I'm looking for any low mile non vettel x2010's, any lm cars that arn't on my list, or something else that is fast or interesting. (all cars have to be low miles or have just had a rebuild)


Thank for looking, and hopefully trading.


TTrade callendar
21/2 Trade 2j with hunting for 2d
22/2 Trade f2010 with monaro drifter for mclaren f1 race car.
23/2 trade 787b for white x2010 with TAZ71
24/2
25/2
 
Last edited:
Chapparel 2D for the 2J?
 
Chapparel 2D for the 2J?

Yep, I'm cool with that.
Add me on psn. (GTP_lbsf1)
I can trade today.
 
I'll send you a friend request in 1 minute (krusko2008)
 
Hey mate I have a McLaren F1 Race Car that I can rebuild for you if it has miles. Interested in your F10
 
Hey mate I have a McLaren F1 Race Car that I can rebuild for you if it has miles. Interested in your F10

Deal, I can trade tommorow.
 
Thanx for the fast trade made! 👍
 
Ok so thats after the next reset?

Forgot your australian. Yeah, its gmt 10am now. I'l have to wait 13 hours to send to you.
 
Yea ok well I'll be at work until about 6-8 hours after the reset, that ok?
 
Yea ok well I'll be at work until about 6-8 hours after the reset, that ok?

I'll be asleep then so thats completely cool by me. :sly:
 
Any one else interested?
 
White X2010 0miles for Mazda 787b in 2 hours or when is good for you
 
how about a ferrari 330 P4 for a sauber c9
 
Got a few oddballs....

Volvo 240GLT
Honda Civic 1500 '83
Mk1 Goof GTI
Citreon Xsrara VTR

Any good to you???
 
White X2010 0miles for Mazda 787b in 2 hours or when is good for you

I can trade on the 23rd. If thats ok with you then its a deal.
 
Got a few oddballs....

Volvo 240GLT
Honda Civic 1500 '83
Mk1 Goof GTI
Citreon Xsrara VTR

Any good to you???

Sorry got all of them.
 
how about a mazda furai?
 
Actually the Civic is a Cx '79 not 83..but you've probs already got it lol
 
:( Have a look in my garage in my sig...owt in there you fancy??

I like the look of your.
190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II
Touring Car '92


How many miles does it have on it?
 
Hey, my Cranberry X2010 (0 Miles) for your Sauber C9?
 
Also How many miles on Sauber?
 
Just bought that lol.....

I'm trying to collect all German cars, so didn't really wanna trade that, owt else???
 
Just bought that lol.....

I'm trying to collect all German cars, so didn't really wanna trade that, owt else???

You could dupe it. :sly:

Also the sauber is 774miles done. However still handels apsolutely fine and has lost no power over when I bought it.
 
Back