Cars cars cars. Last chancE

  • Thread starter Thread starter skylineblue02
  • 18 comments
  • 799 views
Messages
1,280
Messages
ems2121
offers pls

have:
X1-orange White purple pink red carbon vettel white dark blue
FGT-yellow. Blue with white.
Saleen S7, Chevrolet Corvette (C2) race car

Want. Colored x1. FGT
 
Last edited:
what color is your S7?
 
nevermind, already have that color, thanks though.
 
offering.. its pink
 
Any interest in a Ford Falcon?
 
Sorry, just went back over your first post.

I have a Dark Green/Yellow Formula Grand Turismo.
I could go for a red X1.
 
Sorry, just went back over your first post.

I have a Dark Green/Yellow Formula Grand Turismo.
I could go for a red X1.

Got anything else man
 
I have a white x1, 0 miles but its been switched a few times. (previous owner put racing soft tires and thats it)

I'm interested in the carbon x1 if its never switched/never been driven...
 
I have a orange (red looking) fgt for any x1? I don't care about the color, but the vettel would be cool if you I could get it from trading you :) I dont care about the miles on any of the cars at all either.
 
I got some other cars. But looked like you wanted a X1 whatever color and FGT.
No x1's here. FGT, 787b, 908(the blue one) Tank car.
Have the 7 mil cr. Can buy something new at dealership under 7 mil.
 
Also have a Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II.
But you can find better offers then that no doubt. Its a gift car like the tank.
 
Jergto- i already have a white one. Sorry.
06busa- sorry man but i already have all those cars
 
Back