Cars cars cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter 19988pasha
  • 5 comments
  • 459 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

19988pasha

(Banned)
Messages
302
United States
Ny
Messages
pasha19988
Messages
PS3 FTW
Today I have lost my save data, lossing 600 cars some I will never see again for example the 2010 prototype which took me a long time to get. However I am setting a goal by the end of this month I shall go past my record of 600 cars in 2 months. Therefore I need help.



I will be doing one time trades with people with the following cars until I update what I exactly need.

ZzII ~ Silver Chrome.
Supra Rz~ Blue.
Zonda C12 ~ Black.
Zonda C12s ~ Red.
Ford GT no stripe ~ matte black.
Range Rover - Gt polarized white or similar
saleen s7- blue
Mustang SVT. '05- red
All RUFs- in any color for a 24 or lower



I will offer
Lvl 24,23,21,12,1000,1990,1989 tickets.
Or gold and or silver paint chips

But only if it had almost the same trade value or it can be based on how rare the cars are.

Prius for a 24 ticket - no

Or remote races for a limited amount of time (until i get my account back and running)
Which ever one.
My friends list is full so i must add make the trade then delete sorry. However you can still add me second account to make further trades just pm.
 
Last edited:
I have a couple of extra of the RUFs I can send next week if you add me. Any of those tickets will do.
 
border84
I have a couple of extra of the RUFs I can send next week if you add me. Any of those tickets will do.

Aight whats your psn

You have to send to pasha19988
And youll receive at bangladeshsuckss
 
So how can you offer tickets and paint if you lost your save?
 
So how can you offer tickets and paint if you lost your save?

And I have a hard time giving stuff away.
 
But only if it had almost the same trade value or it can be based on how rare the cars are.

2 points:

1) There are no rare cars
2) There is no difference in value of any car, trade wise. If I sent you a Mazda Carol, that is my trade gone for the day, if I sent you an SLR McLaren again my trade is gone for the day. That's because whether it be a car/ticket you can only send 1 per day (if you just have the 1 PS3), and more importantly because you can back your save up before sending anything and not lose anything.

I just don't get why people think that a car's monetary value has anything to do with how much it's worth in a trade, because the answer is nothing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back