Cars changing colour

  • Thread starter Thread starter Drakelet
  • 16 comments
  • 1,648 views
Messages
16
Messages
Drakelet
Have any of you had this? I keep getting it. My lovely lime Amuse keeps going white, my cyan 111R turns white and my Ford GT loses it's stripes!

It seems to happen after a race (random race), and comes back after another random race (seems as though it must be S-class). Saving/quitting/changing car etc doesn't work. They always seem to go white too.

I don't have the latest patch, did that fix it? Or is my disc damaged or something?
 
White cars in racing is something to have in reality :).
So I don't know if PD did this on purpose, or there is a glitch in the game.
 
Never had that problem.

Maybe your PS3 is on the blink?
 
So I don't know if PD did this on purpose, or there is a glitch in the game.

Of course its a glitch!

OP, try deleting the game install (not your game save!) then re-install it and download ALL the updates.

See if that sorts it out. I havn't had this problem, and it doesn't seem like your console would cause such a problem.

It either a problem with the install, the disc, OR a sign your HDD is on the blink.

I suggest making a backup of your HDD if you can just in case. One of my mates had his HDD die on him randomly, but none of his games showed any signs of problems, it just died out of the blue.

Hence why I always make regular backups of my HDD now.
 
Firstly, I did search for "color change" and found nothing. Sorry.

My PS3 is very new so hopefully not a HDD problem. Everything else works fine.
The disc I bought second hand, but it looks to be in mint condition. I'll try that with the game save next time I'm around a mates house (for downloads).

It's nothing major, just a funny glitch.
 
Don't have to apologise, I remembered that the thread was about a f430 turning white, so I knew I had to search for white and F430.
At least you did try to search, which is a good thing on it's own.
Just had the bad luck of using 'color' in your search, instead of 'colour' ;)
 
Nope, I chose color on purpose. Everyone on the internet seems to be American, and Americans don't seem to like the letter u. :D

It's happening more often now, strangely. It doesn't matter at all, just strange. Gonna try reinstalling now.
 
This happens for me too, but only when I use "B" and/or "C" tunes. In "A" it´s still the same colour.
 
Yep F430 was black when I bought it back in april after a week it turned white and has been since.
 
Always seems to go white. Strange.

Team666: What do you mean by tune? Classes? I've found it mainly happens in the lower classes but not the upper ones.
 
[Stupid double post]
 
Last edited:
Always seems to go white. Strange.

Team666: What do you mean by tune? Classes? I've found it mainly happens in the lower classes but not the upper ones.

Well, you can have three different setups on each car - A, B and C, that´s what I meant.
 
Well, you can have three different setups on each car - A, B and C, that´s what I meant.
Aah OK. I haven't noticed that, but then again I haven't looked. But as I said, it seems to happen with the lower race classes for me.
 
Always seems to go white. Strange.

Team666: What do you mean by tune? Classes? I've found it mainly happens in the lower classes but not the upper ones.

My yellow Vette Z06 got silver color, but still, it's white metallic in fact. :)
 
Anyone want to join me in trying to work out a cause, or a solution?
 
Back