Cars&Coffee Meet 12/02/06 PICS

  • Thread starter Thread starter jonsibal
  • 8 comments
  • 737 views
Messages
9
Last time I went, I saw the one of a kind Maybach Exelero.. http://boostjunky.com/gallery/albums/album01/DSC06196.jpg


I missed the last 2 weeks so I decided to wake up early and check out the show again today.

Found a cool spot and parked my car next to a red Caterham.
DSC06238.jpg


Ford GT/GT40 was the Featured Marque today..
DSC06299.jpg


I knew it was gonna be a good day when I saw Steve Saleen himself drive up with the S7..
DSC06207.jpg

Saleen also brought this Mustang GT
DSC06247.jpg


Even a very rare Callaway C12 full carbon fiber body showed up.
DSC06290.jpg


Saw a 9ff Porsche too..
DSC06275.jpg

something old, something new..
DSC06269.jpg


So I was talking to Paul.. owner of this E36 with the super cool OG BBS RS..
DSC06260.jpg



when all of a sudden I heard a distinct exhaust note that can only come out of a 12 cylinder. I looked up and saw these two pulling in...
DSC06210.jpg

DSC06218.jpg


and the crowds started following like flies drawn to a flame (enzo and MC12)...
DSC06229.jpg

DSC06234.jpg


More (80+ pictures) here..
http://www.boostjunky.com/gallery.html

Scroll down to Events and look for the Cars and Coffee - 12/02/06 folder.
 
holy hell.

Some quality cars showed up 👍

Where was this event?
 
DAMN! Nice pictures, and I have to say, that pretty much puts all the car shows around here to shame. :guilty:
 
And this happens every week?

:drool:
 
DAMN! Nice pictures, and I have to say, that pretty much puts all the car shows around here to shame. :guilty:

Car show? What car show? The only time I've ever seen a show like that is when I was stuck in an S7's driver seat. Once. That's the only S7 I've ever seen driven before and one of few seriously exotic cars I've seen when not at NAIAS. Jonsibal, you're lucky to live where you live!👍
 
They had Cudas? You didn't post them???? Whats wrong with you?
 
Very nice pictures. Thanks.

Is that Caterham not a Westfield?
 
Nice Bimmer! :drool: How much HP is it running?
 
Back