RuthlessPSN Messages 60 New York Messages Ruthless_Clipz Feb 26, 2012 #1 I am willing to trade a Callaway C12 and a supra RZ. Make me offers and I might have more cars to offer as well. Let me know what you like and message me. Thank you.
I am willing to trade a Callaway C12 and a supra RZ. Make me offers and I might have more cars to offer as well. Let me know what you like and message me. Thank you.
I Love GT6 Messages 4,554 Right here Messages dj_ali007 Feb 26, 2012 #4 RuthlessPSN Yes they are both untouched Click to expand... What are the colour names?
RuthlessPSN Messages 60 New York Messages Ruthless_Clipz Feb 26, 2012 #5 The Callaway is yellow and the Supra RZ is gray. I don't know the name of the colors.
RuthlessPSN Messages 60 New York Messages Ruthless_Clipz Feb 26, 2012 #6 I will be willing to trade for either Subaru's or high torque producing cars.