Cars for racing on Special Stage Route X

• Thread starter jamieeng
  • 9 comments
jamiemb
I enjoy racing on SSRX with mates. Currently use the Tommykaira ZZII and the Pagani Huayra which get to around 300mph.

I also tried the Veyron but its' handling on the two turns is awful.

What other cars should I try for getting 300mph+ without drafting or nitro? Also I never change any settings with suspension, ballast, ride height or LSd and all I do with transmission is put the maximum speed at the highest. I don't really know what to do with these things, so what should I do with them to raise top speed of my car?

I enjoy racing on SSRX with mates. Currently use the Tommykaira ZZII and the Pagani Huayra which get to around 300mph.

I also tried the Veyron but its' handling on the two turns is awful.

What other cars should I try for getting 300mph+ without drafting or nitro? Also I never change any settings with suspension, ballast, ride height or LSd and all I do with transmission is put the maximum speed at the highest. I don't really know what to do with these things, so what should I do with them to raise top speed of my car?
Try a supra. It's about 400 thousand credits fully upgraded and I got it to go 310 to 305 no N2O.

Is there a specific thread for route X tunes?

I blew the big bucks on the Ferrari FXX and like taking it here. Upgraded but suspension/lsd not changed.
Pretty sure not tuned I have to use NoS to break 300 mph.

I've seen plenty of darn fast Supra's around. Curious about a tune for my Supra to use on route X too.

If all you want is top speed, I like to lower the ride height all the way, set toe at zero, and I turn off ABS for the turns (hey it works in the NASCAR races).

the 1206hp alfa romeo tz3. Mine does 307mph alone with no nos or draft. Also the amg vision car does right at 300mph. Buy the tz3 is my choice of car on that track

Is there a specific thread for route X tunes?

I blew the big bucks on the Ferrari FXX and like taking it here. Upgraded but suspension/lsd not changed.
Pretty sure not tuned I have to use NoS to break 300 mph.

I've seen plenty of darn fast Supra's around. Curious about a tune for my Supra to use on route X too.
Fully upgrade the supra and set the gearing pretty well low. Be careful though. It can get loose in the corners.

the 1206hp alfa romeo tz3. Mine does 307mph alone with no nos or draft. Also the amg vision car does right at 300mph. Buy the tz3 is my choice of car on that track

Seems like it. I've seen quite a few fast ones. Unfortunately the fact it's just a really ugly Alfa/Dodge Viper makes it towards the bottom of my wish list.

No thanks. I'll look elsewhere.

(haha)

The audi auto union v16 streamline type c can cruize and ~310 with no draft. I've hit 321 drafting in like the wind, but its hard because you are going so much faster than the other cars. And its fairly cheap at 500000

The Ford GT' 06.

Car costs around 155,000 credits, Premium car.

Add 20,000 Cr in Engine modifications.

Estimated speed of car

405 Km/h (No Draft, pre-hill)
420 Km/h (No-draft, post-hill)
425-430 Km/h (with draft)

Add Cadillac cien to this 300 list. Mine holds all the way. I have a thread started says no draft no nos top speed tunes. Feel free to add to the list!

Back