Cars for Seasonal BONUS Races #3 and #4 borrowing thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter TooClassic
  • 6 comments
  • 810 views
Messages
55
Messages
TooClassic
Seasonal Bonus Race event # 3 races are almost over! Finish them before its too late! #4 is a blast with the right setups!

That means lots of easy exp and $$$$ and all u need is the right car.

I am starting this thread to help people who need to borrow any of the cars for those races. I will be doing my best to keep this stocked with cars ready to roll and already tuned to help make these races fly by, or present a nice challenge depending on your personal preference. There is no charge but there are a few cars I need and gifts are always appreciated. It helps slightly offset the fact that I cant trade if I loan something out that day​

To request a car:
Post Your PSN Name and the car u would like to borrow.

You will get a PM from me telling when I am able to trade, i will schedule you in the next available spot. Then you receive the car, add me on your friend list, back up your game, dupe the car and pass it on down the list. My goal here is to start a list of the cars that people actually need to complete the seasonal races. Feel free to drop me a message with any questions.

Here's whats available by later tonight at midnight:
​
Bonus races #3
  1. Prius G '09 156hp 1188kg

    • AVAILABLE
  2. Audi TTS Coupe '09

    • WANTED
  3. Lotus Elise 111R '04 302hp 793kg

    • AVAILABLE
  4. Ford GT '06 726hp 1261kg

    • AVAILABLE
  5. Citroen C4 WRC '08 439hp 1240kg

    • AVAILABLE

Bonus Races #4

  1. Mitsubishi i-Miev '09

    • WANTED
  2. Volvo C30 R-Design '09

    • WANTED
  3. Challenger SRT8 729hp 1419kg

    • AVAILABLE
  4. VW Golf GTI '76 , '01, '05

    • WANTED
  5. Any decent JGTC car

    • MOST WANTED
 
Last edited:
PSN: Synthetic_Sheep. Car: Prius G.
 
PSN: Spud3456

I could really use the Citroen C4 WRC for an evening. Can send back immediately too.
 
PSN: Tamtalizied Car: Ford GT

Thanks buddy
 
PSN: SuperGTRacer

Needs: Ford GT

I won't dupe. I don't really want the Ford GT
 
PSN: ZacharySim
Needs - Citroen C4
 
I have started to send out my first loaners through two accounts by tomorrow. i am going in order to be fair unless someone offers me something cool like letting me test out their Audi R10 while they complete that race. lol i wanna try those kinda cars before i blow lots of money on them. but heres how im doin things im transferring the Citroen c4 to my other account right now. in 4 hrs i will be able to loan the Citroen c4 wrc and the ford gt by morning please make sure yyou are able to return the cars that same day as i am not duping them i just wanna help a few people with what only going to be my crap cars but i kinda like those after drivin them a bit.

HERE ARE MY UPCOMING LOANS:
1/14/11 Ford GT '06 goes to Tamtalizied awaiting confirmation
1/14/11 Citroen C4 WRC lending to andyt11 awaiting confirmation
1/15/11 still working out this system if anyone would like a spot here just pm me


p.s if anyone needs the cars for longer than expected plz let me know so i dont put the next guy in line off
thx alot
 
Back