Cars for Specific Races

  • Thread starter Thread starter Daco
  • 4 comments
  • 564 views
Messages
37
Messages
DacoBirdman
I need a few cars that would be best for competing in some Beginner Races, possibly with the chance of being able to use them later on. I hate one time use cars, especially if I need to mod them. Its fine if I have to mod them, just hopefully I'll be able to use them later.

The races are the Japanese Classic, the European Classic and the World Classic. And maybe the FR one, but I'm sure I can find one I'm comfortable with.
 
Bump. Please help me here, I'm kind of at a stand still.
 
Japanese classic you can use the DOME car or the SKYLINE Hard Top 2000GT-R (KPGC10) 1970.

I should be an easy win.
You can use them for B-Spec as well
 
Where can I get them? Just have to check the used lot every chance I get?
 
Back