Cars For Trade - All 0 Miles

  • Thread starter Thread starter phil03
  • 16 comments
  • 860 views
Messages
157
Messages
outlawXracer
Hi all I'm looking for cars with 0 miles on them.
1 No prize cars or dealership cars please.
2 you send first.
I will be updating this thread so please check back.

This is what i have to trade all cars have 0 miles.

Aston Martin V8 Vantage '99 Sutherland Red .

Plymouth Superbird '70 lvy Green Metallic .

TVR Cebera Speed 12 '00 Blue Pearlescent or Reflex Spice, Flip Flop Yellow

Honda TAKATA DOME NSX '03.
Castrol MUGEN NSX '00.
LOCTITE MUGEN NSX '01.

Peugeot 905 Race Car '92.

CALLAWAY C12 '03 Enzia Blue

Audi A4 Touring Car '04

Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #51 '00

MERCEDES-BENZ SAUBER MERCEDES C9 RACE CAR '89

LAMBORGHINI NOMAD DIABLO GT-1 '00

FORMULA GRAN TURISMO Black/Silver
White
White/Green
Black/Yellow
White/Blue

GILLET VERTIGO RACE CAR '04

Trade slot's free starting from next week

9th mazda787
 
Last edited:
Want a ferrari P4 330 0 miles?
 
thought you might since its a 20M dealership
 
want a Honda HSC Concept....???
 
Got an FGT(0 miles/purple & white)for the R8 race car(Audi Playstation team Oreca)'05?I'll be ready at reset.
 
Got an FGT(0 miles/purple & white)for the R8 race car(Audi Playstation team Oreca)'05?I'll be ready at reset.
Have that one sorry
 
Are you only looking for cars with 0 miles?
 
How about a zero miles nissan R89C race car
 
Also have a zero miles Mercedes Sauber
 
Just updated with some FORMULA GRAN TURISMO :)
 
Back