- 75

- Lisbon,Portugal
- Fatal_Sfx
CrSport Dealership
Hi all.
So I have a few cars to sell, they are not supercars, I sell them because I have 2 or 3 more in my garage.I will update the post with more cars.
Hi all.
So I have a few cars to sell, they are not supercars, I sell them because I have 2 or 3 more in my garage.I will update the post with more cars.
Audi S3:
- Year: 2002
- CV: 221
- PP: 411
- Color: Ming Blue Pearl Effect
Opel Speedster:
- Year: 2000
- CV: 154
- PP: 410
- Color: Mandarin
Toyota Supra RZ:
- Year: 1997
- CV: 342
- PP: 476
- Color: Blue Mica Metallic
Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car:
- Year: 2000
- CV: 131
- PP: 384
- Color: Red
Volkswagen Lupo 1.4:
- Year: 2002
- CV: 104
- PP: 337
- Color: Schwarz Uni
Just PM me to talk about your offer.
Hope You Like It.
Last edited: