Cars for Trade(with photos)

  • Thread starter Thread starter CrSport
  • 2 comments
  • 439 views
Messages
75
Portugal
Lisbon,Portugal
Messages
Fatal_Sfx
CrSport Dealership

Hi all.
So I have a few cars to sell, they are not supercars, I sell them because I have 2 or 3 more in my garage.I will update the post with more cars.
​


Audi S3:
  • Year: 2002
  • CV: 221
  • PP: 411
  • Color: Ming Blue Pearl Effect
2m85ttz.jpg



Opel Speedster:
  • Year: 2000
  • CV: 154
  • PP: 410
  • Color: Mandarin
rbxpgh.jpg



Toyota Supra RZ:
  • Year: 1997
  • CV: 342
  • PP: 476
  • Color: Blue Mica Metallic
2cqfm12.jpg



Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car:
  • Year: 2000
  • CV: 131
  • PP: 384
  • Color: Red
9jpvlj.jpg



Volkswagen Lupo 1.4:
  • Year: 2002
  • CV: 104
  • PP: 337
  • Color: Schwarz Uni
x3u2xw.jpg


Just PM me to talk about your offer.​

Hope You Like It.​
 
Last edited:
:)
 
Pm sent for the Supra ;)
 
Back