Cars for trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter Psych_Angel
  • 10 comments
  • 659 views
Messages
57
Messages
Psych_Angel
Available TUNED Premium;

Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 RM
Tuscan Speed 6 '00 RM
Elise '96 RM

McLaren F1 '94
Murcielago LP670-4 SV '09
Cobra 427 '66
Gallardo LP560-4 '08
GranTourismo S '08
430 Scuderia 07
330 P4 Race Car '67
Mark IV Race Car '67
Megane Renault Sport '08



Available Premium;

Civic TYPE-R (EK) '97 RM


Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '97
GUILIA TZ2 CARROZZATA D ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65
F40 '92
California '08
8C Competizione '08
Challenger SRT8 '08
NISMO 380RS Super Leggera
Gran Turismo 350Z RS
370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08
Concept 1 Series tii '07
FT-86 G SPORTS Concept '10
FT-86 Concept '09
OFC-1 Concept '07
Kubelwagen type82 '44


Available TUNED Non-Premium;

Astra Super Touring Car '00
Toyota 7 Race Car '70
2D Race Car '67

Veyron 16.4 '09
Countach LP400 '74
Lupo GTI Cup Car (j) '03
CRT2 '96
Countach 25TH Anniversary '88
MUGEN MOTUL CIVIC Si Race Car '87
Tank Car '03
Stratos Rally Car '77
Corvette Convertible (C1) '54


Available Non-Premium;

Vertigo Race Car '04
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II
NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car
CIEN Concept '02

Opera Performance S2000 '04
Delta S4 Rally Car '85
Carbon R (R34) '04
BTR '86
GRAN TURISMO SKYLINE GT-R '01
2002 Turbo '73
STRATOS '73
CALSONIC SKYLINE GT-R Race Car '93
Le Mans Quattro '03
V16T '94DN-X Concept '02

I have a couple more but this is enough for now i guess..

Looking For:

Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98
Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 (JGTC) '00

LM Race Cars and LMP.
 
I have a Diablo. Want a Ferrari 330 P4. Can it be restored to stock?
 
So these can be taken back, with chassis upgrade you mean the chassis stiffness thing? I think you can not decrease weight on race cars. If the miles are ok I think we can trade. What do you want?

The Diablo has 7500 km on it, I might throw in the chassis repair and engine overhaul for 600k.
 
yes i did mean the chassis stiffness.
it has around 100km run, so verry low
 
Hey psych angel! I have come to you for help!! So I need a car. One that can beat like the wind and I'm asking for your help! However you can do that!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey psych angel! I have come to you for help!! So I need a car. One that can beat like the wind and I'm asking for your help! However you can do that!

i used my furai but some use a zonda r
 
What color is your F1?
 
take a look in my sig @ my avaialble cars, I'm avaialble to trade today

just made an other trade for a diablo for the rest nothing in particular i like
 
Back