Cars for trade.

Sure ;) Im up for that. PSN: Coronet440
When would you like to swap?

I was unable to add you as a friend to trade due to the following error:

Coronet440 has reached the maximum number of friends allowed.

Is there an alternate account I can add? Or (I really hate asking this question) can you remove any friends?

I do not recommend removing any friends unless it is ok with both parties and you are absolutley sure you want to. I do not ask anyone to remove friends just to add me.

I'm interested in the Supra RZ '97 319hp, I've been looking for on of the for along time now, still nothing. Is there anything in addition to the cars you have posted, that you might be interested in?

I'm interested in the Supra RZ '97 319hp, I've been looking for on of the for along time now, still nothing. Is there anything in addition to the cars you have posted, that you might be interested in?

You can always post a list of vehicles you are willing to trade. That list is only for the top vehicles I am looking for, not all.

New schedule:

Saturday, April 2nd:

Stavwaite (PSN: Stav30)

Lexus IS200 GT-1 Race Car '04
for
Nissan C-WEST RAZ SILVIA '01

Wednesday, April 6th:

Coro (PSN: Coronet440)

Aston Martin V8 Vantage '99
for
Nissan C-WEST SILVIA '01

Unscheduled:

STJ88 (PSN: StefanGTP)

TOM'S X540 Chaser '00
for
No vehicle selected

iBwaam (PSN: iBwaam)

Audi Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car '02
for
No vehicle selected

trev845 (PSN: trev845)

Toyota Supra RZ '97
for
No vehicke selected

If there are any I missed, please let me know.

Please note all times and dates are US Eastern Standard Time.

Last edited:
I have a Spoon Fit Race Car. I'm looking for:
370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 (is this even tradeable?)
GTR Academy car (is this tradeable?)
XANAVI NISMO GT-R '03
XANAVI HIROTO GT-R '01

Check out my garage, over 650 cars and counting...

I have a few cars you are looking for, I'm also looking for the X540 Chaser '00.

I have a Spoon Fit Race Car. I'm looking for:
370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 (is this even tradeable?)
GTR Academy car (is this tradeable?)
XANAVI NISMO GT-R '03
XANAVI HIROTO GT-R '01

Check out my garage, over 650 cars and counting...

I think you may have gotten the post wrong. Those are cars I have available for trade. I just traded that FIT Race Car away. The vehicles I am looking for are listed under the Top Vehicles That I Am Looking For section of the first post.

Either that, or I misread your post.

I apologize for the confusion, as it was not my intent.

But I'll keep an eye out for the vehicles you are looking for, for you.👍

I don't think the two GT Academy cars are tradable. I have GT-R GT Academy from getting all gold in the License S tests. Not sure how to get the 370Z one. I could be wrong.

EDIT: The only way I've heard of getting the 370Z is with a level 12 ticket. You may also be able to get it with a "complete a race 100 times or drive 2000 km total" ticket.

Last edited:
Due to recent events involving two parties not of my own, all trades are subject to change, meaning trades may be postponed or canceled until further notice. Please refer to the first post for updates.

Dude, you should start a garage on mygranturismo.net, that way we can compare our garages and trade more... 720 cars and counting...

Hey I'll give you the Denzo JGTC 0/0 for the Fairlady Z 300ZX (Z31) '83 (Been waiting for that to show up in ucd for awhile...

Hey I'll give you the Denzo JGTC 0/0 for the Fairlady Z 300ZX (Z31) '83 (Been waiting for that to show up in ucd for awhile...

If you want, that's fine with me. I'm still waiting for my bro to stop playing so I can send you the X540. I can send you the Z31 tomorrow. I'm sorry for the delay.

I did start a garage at mygranturismo.net. I just gotta post the link. It is also incomplete. The cars listed on the first post here on GTP before the "Top Vehicles I Am Looking For" section are the only cars I have available for trade.

Last edited:
Quick update: The PSN is currently down for maintenance for Europe and North America. No timeframe has been set as to when it will be back up.

Small update. Refer to the last section of the first post for more information.

Hi i got all THE car you are looking for ,
But i realy need à BMW m3 racecar i think THE GTR 1

Due to some recent events, it maybe a while before I can respond to any requests. I may not be back online for a while, so please, be patient while things get sorted out. I am sorry that I am not able to add anyone at this time. The next time you hear from me, I will be back up and running, unless specified otherwise.

Thank you.

INTEGRA TYPE R (DC2) '99 227hp 1080kg PP422 FF Standard Lvl 4 75,000 Very Rare [NEW]

what would like for this?

Back