- 1,612

- Montreal, Canada
- NobleAtreides
Been having a fun time with the Lotus Esprit V8 SE from the OCD, but I noticed that there is no HP increase from using it, yes tire wear is on,
is this normal for all OCD cars?
on a related note, this car seems to lose its rear on all highspeed braking/decel, above around 230 km/hr, it just begins an unstoppable drift of a slide, need to allow it to decel way earlier than most other cars I've driven, but this Lotus can accelerate forever ! I've jacked up the rear to compensate, it helps a bit.
is this normal for all OCD cars?
on a related note, this car seems to lose its rear on all highspeed braking/decel, above around 230 km/hr, it just begins an unstoppable drift of a slide, need to allow it to decel way earlier than most other cars I've driven, but this Lotus can accelerate forever ! I've jacked up the rear to compensate, it helps a bit.