Cars have began to veer to the right....

  • Thread starter Thread starter deltoidal
  • 3 comments
  • 1,720 views
Messages
5
United States
United States
Towards the end of the roadster 4 hour endurance race, my car suddenly started to veer to the right on both the straights and corners. I couldnt keep it in a straight line without countersteering. Now I've tested my controller on gamepad tester to see if I had any analog lag, but it appears that wasnt the case as no lag occured. Refurbishing the chassis on my car after the race didnt seem to help at all either. This has been an issue on all of the cars in my garage (FYI I'm using a BRAND NEW DS3).
 
Last edited:
Your pad works fine in other games ?
 
Uneven tire wear?

Edit: oh wait it happened after the race too welp
 
Last edited:
Back