Cars I want and have.

  • Thread starter Thread starter matt129
  • 70 comments
  • 3,007 views
That's exactly what I mean

Ahh, they were up anyway but as you asked I'm guessing its not clear enough so I'll colour them yellow as well. (Makes life easier :))
 
hi i have the maclaren f1 gtr for your zonda lm?
 
Yeah, that's cool, I'll fill you in for the 16th. :) (I'm waiting on my deal for the day and if it doesn't go through by 11PM I could do a different one today, PM if you're available today :))
 
You do realize that the yellow fonts are almost impossible to see?
 
You do realize that the yellow fonts are almost impossible to see?

Yeah, but you don't need to see them do you ;)? Its a deal I already have going but I want to keep them there just in case and if it really did matter just highlight.
 
Yeah, that's cool, I'll fill you in for the 16th. :) (I'm waiting on my deal for the day and if it doesn't go through by 11PM I could do a different one today, PM if you're available today :))

hi the 16th is great for me i will book you in
 
Still waiting on today's deal so if you are available to trade tonight and want to do a trade still then post up. If he has not responded to me by 9PM then I will trade with you.
 
"15/02 - GTShadowKing - Nissan R89C --> Peugeot 905 Race Car"
Don't you mind to delay for day 18?:)
 
Back