cars i would like to have in game

• Thread starter stiletto
  • 1 comments
hi guys well i write this topic with a sense of sadness of the racing cars in game of several companies or brands i make a litle list of them

ford fiesta hoonigan ken blocks driving car i know there is an issue because this car is appear in dirt series games but poliphony could make a fiesta kit car racing and rename it as the same in the fiestas wrc they appear in the wrc games but the brand ford appears in gran turismo so long ago that they could give a car to they work it on it and put it in game also y dont know maybe is for copyright issues

dtm cars new models well here i believe its diferent i dont know if exist a dtm game itself i never seen it i mean only dtm no other categories envolved for me is sad watchin the same dtm audi cars for gt4 and gt5 the same goes to mercedes and even in the case of bmw that dont have a dtm car even if is and old one put and effort on it please and if poliphony doesent have the copyrights because the sponsors on the cars doesent want to be in game always have the option of lm cars on metal black driving the new dtm audi full black on the ring have to be awesome

wttc cars ok here is a kind of diference almost all the wttc manufacture companies on the series are present on gran turismo series for a long time ago ok i dont know if exist a game of this especific series to ps3 console maybe for pc but i dont know it so far i dididnt see anything seat,honda ,chevrolet,bmw also citroen and audi that will run the 2014 season with new cars all this companies are in game brands except lada why they can put new cars of this kind

wrc cars well as i said on the first part of this topic with the hoonigans fiesta who exists on dirt the wrc as in own game but i believe that poliphony could put new rally cars versions on the game of this championship we are still run in the old focus old citroen subaru and suzuki i mean a long time ago this cars don t run where is the hyundai i-20 rally car the hyundai veloster rally car or even the cars running in the grc (global rally cross championship) dont get me wrong i like the old rally cars in game but is a new game and a believe they have to put new versions of the cars even the street versions

v8 australian supercars i did not want to believe this only the old ford falcon in the game to use anyway if this happens for copyright issues is other stuff but holden and ford are long time ago brands present in gt games why they dont use new car versions on the game even with nissan ,mercedes

dakar well toyota, bmw ,hummer,chevrolet,nissan,mitsubishi,honda ,renault, mini and others are compiting with diferents vehicles especific with suv 4x4 etc the gran tursimo team cant put versions of this cars in game even old ones i believe the only case of this kind of cars in the game are the mitsubishi pajero old and kind of new version

i believe in all the cases its kind of sad that they dont put in game versions what are you think

Its a little bit hard to understand the English and grammar a bit, but are you asking about why there aren't newer versions of certain race cars?

If so, then I think PD just chose to do that and handpicked the ones that were unique in that year. I mean for example, the GT40s they could've picked any number of years, but they chose the year that they were most successful in. Though they did add some new race cars in this year, with many GT3, and GT500 cars in the mix now.

They just can't make everybody truly pleased because there will always be a few cars they leave out, but to me I'm satisfied with the selection, although I do wish they sounded truer to life.

Back