Cars I Would Like To Have In My Garage

  • Thread starter Thread starter superman2722
  • 23 comments
  • 1,294 views
Messages
214
Messages
Superman2722
Messages
LoL Superman 21
These are the cars that i am looking for:

RE Amemiya Amemiya AsparaDrink RX7 '06
RE Amemiya AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX7 '04
RE Amemiya Amemiya FD3S RX-7
BMW M5 '05
BMW M3 '04
BMW M3 CSL '03
HPA Motorsports Stage II R32
Ford GT '05
Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00
Peugeot 206 Rally Car '99


Check My Garage if there is anything you like that can be traded
 
Last edited:
I have the M3 cls and the stage 2 golf?
Could trade 1 for the Toyota 2010 Joey Logano #20 the Home Depot TOYOTA CAMRY '10
now and the other tomorrow for RUF CTR2 96?
If you need antmore cars check my garage!!
 
Last edited:
the 11th and 12th is free for me PSN is Superman2722
 
I have a Nomad, do you have any standard cars with 0 miles? that arent prize cars?

or do you have a lv24 ticket

PM if interested
 
I have an HPA PM if interested
 
I have a Nomad, do you have any standard cars with 0 miles? that arent prize cars?

or do you have a lv24 ticket

PM if interested

i don't have a level 24 ticket but yes i have standard cars with no miles on it check garage any thing but BMW or Mazda.
 
Last edited:
I got a BMW M5 premium (tuned) (slightly used)
 
I would like a nismo z-tune in return for it :lol:
 
yes i am interested. check garage anything but BMW or Mazda.

ok im checking ur garage right now.
add me: deadly310 ill be on tommorow around 4'o clock California time. Sorry idk what my timezone is :P
 
ok im checking ur garage right now.
add me: deadly310 ill be on tommorow around 4'o clock California time. Sorry idk what my timezone is :P

i am at work right now so i will accept your FR when i get home and you are in the same timezone as me. BC, Canada. PST
 
I got a BMW M5 premium (tuned) (slightly used)

what year is it? i need the 05 one, and the nissan z is spoken for
 
superman im going offline if u have any more question juss PM me
 
I have an amemiya car, do you have academy cars?
 
Ah, what would you be willing to give me for it?
 
Ah, what would you be willing to give me for it?

anything but my bmws or mazdas, check my trade schedule first before making a descision. because i have not updated my garage yet.
 
I have BMW M3 '04, 206 Rally Car, And the standard BMW M5 Is in my UCD if you want it?
 
I have BMW M3 '04, 206 Rally Car, And the standard BMW M5 Is in my UCD if you want it?

What do you want in return???
Please Check my Garage
 
Superman ill add u today. So are we still on for my hpa for your 458 italia this saterday?
 
Back