Cars idling?

  • Thread starter Thread starter snoopybg
  • 40 comments
  • 3,928 views
That is true. I've saved up over 1 million in less than a day anways :p
 
I would like to CONFIRM that the OP is correct. I'm thinking this maybe just limited to the g25/27. When I try and stop my car with clutch mode activated on my g25 the engine dies. This is with the clutch engaged. It even does it with the transmission in neutral. It actually is driving me crazy. I pray this gets fixed. It completely ruins the realism. If I spin out even with the clutch engaged but take more than 2 seconds to grab a gear and throttle my car is dead.

This does not happen if you don't use a clutch. (at least on the g25)
 
I found out that cars don't idle only when my G25 is H shifter mode. As soon as I switch to sequential they fire up. Seem g25 isn't fully supported by the best racing game.
 
You should only be idling if your controller just blew up in your hands. Race! No need to idle.

Why...just why?
 
Yeah I jumped in my 787B purely for the reason to hear it idle, that thing is bad ass. I got mine from the signature edition along with the five other stealth cars
 
Yeah I think it's pretty safe to say that there's idling...
 
Just hold the brake pedal down and you will hear the car idle.
 
I think our minds are idling. Not moving from you screen can do that sometimes. A walk in the park restores it though.
 
Back