Cars im after

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gixxerspeed1
  • 16 comments
  • 962 views
Messages
113
Messages
Gixxerspeed1
Dodge charger 440 R/T '70
Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71
Shelby GT350R '65
 
Last edited:
Can ou offer dlc painted cars
 
I have them all.

Chevrolet camaro Z28 '69 is premium.

Can trade for level 12, 15 or 16 ticket.

PM if interested.
 
What is DLC paints?

And I don't have any level tickets left sorry
 
ok, i havnt bought it, I need these 3 cars for now if anyone has them for trade
 
I have the Charger 440 R/T '70 got any tickets?
 
Dodge charger 440 R/T '70
Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71
Shelby GT350R '65

i have that superbee i do believe. it has been tuned and used though...
 
i have the superbee '71 in orange 0/0/0 im looking to get 5 silver chrome chips for it.
 
Shelby GT350 sent.
 
I'll take some paints then, any matte or chromes would be fine. Is that okay?
 
I can send some mattes, how many do you want? Send me a FR

Thanks calico, what do you want for it?
 
I can send some mattes, how many do you want? Send me a FR

Thanks calico, what do you want for it?

Nothing chap another Calico freebie.
 
5 if you have them.
 
FR sent.
 
Back