Cars in GT4 with ABS

  • Thread starter Thread starter DustDriver
  • 7 comments
  • 2,013 views

DustDriver

Smartass
Staff Emeritus
Messages
4,498
Belgium
Limburg,Belgium
Messages
(GTP_) dustdriver
Hi,
Don't know if the answer is already given somewhere, but searching for ABS doesn't give any matches (which is strange, because there are)

I was wondering which car(s) in GT4 have ABS. Someone I know said the name of a car ones, but i can't remember and that person isn't online much on msn, so i can't ask.

If anyone knows cars in gt4 with abs, please reply.

thanks in advance,
DustDriver
 
All of 'em. You just try locking a wheel - at ANY speed.
 
All of 'em. You just try locking a wheel - at ANY speed.

Indeed. Especially on Racing-tyres, when the brake-balance is too high, the tyres will then 'jump' under braking, which I reckon is the ABS - braking-distance and stability are negatively affected by it. Oddly enough, Sports and Normal tyres tend to 'lock' quite a bit later, enabling the use of higher brake-balances.
 
lol, so that is ABS in GT4. I have a couple of cars that tend to jump quite a bit, even when i apply the brakes just slightly. i thought it had something to with downforce or something :)

Well, thanks for the useful replies.
I guess i'll have to retune those cars again with other tires and less braking power.
 
Do as I Good Sir,
Apply the emegency brake with great force, and enjoyeth the smoke!
Mirthfully Yours
Fangio
 
I hardly ever use the e-brake.
Most of the time i will just spin out or loose to much speed/control when using it.
 
It really is sad that ABS is on every car in GT4, atleast Forza lets you turn it off. But I guess 700+ cars are hard to pick through and identify.
 
Back