- 657

- Texas
- XizangM1
This is entirely speculation on my part, but hear me out.
It seems to me that, around the last lap of single player races, cars driven by the player begin to lose handling a bit. I just completed the GT500 championship in my MR NSX race car, and thought that, by the last lap of some races, the tires appeared to lose traction a bit more, making the car more tail happy as a result. I had made this assumption several times before in multiple previous single player races I did.
Not saying this is true, but given that the AI in front slow down and the AI behind increase their pace by the time you reach the last lap, it seems probable enough.
It seems to me that, around the last lap of single player races, cars driven by the player begin to lose handling a bit. I just completed the GT500 championship in my MR NSX race car, and thought that, by the last lap of some races, the tires appeared to lose traction a bit more, making the car more tail happy as a result. I had made this assumption several times before in multiple previous single player races I did.
Not saying this is true, but given that the AI in front slow down and the AI behind increase their pace by the time you reach the last lap, it seems probable enough.