Cars missing from dealership

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rowdy Burns
  • 13 comments
  • 2,093 views
Messages
96
England
Woodbridge, UK
Hello all, a very strange thing happened last night. I have suggested a car for an online event I host with a few friends and it seems one of the participants does nt have the car in his dealership. The car is the BMW M3 GT2 (Base Model) '11.

I've attached a couple of pictures. One is my friends screen shot with the car missing and the others two are from mine where the car is available to purchase.

Am I missing something? Do these "Base model" cars need to be unlocked or something?
 

Attachments

  • IMG-20140217-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20140217-WA0001.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG-20140217-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20140217-WA0002.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG-20140217-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20140217-WA0003.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 5
Weird, I don't remember driving that car in Arcade mode; I barely touched Arcade at all and I do have that car unlocked.
 
Wow, I didn't know this.

Thanks for letting us know.
Well I don't know for sure, hence the question mark :p But if I remember correctly it does. Btw I'm referring to the street car m3 gtr.
 
Well I don't know for sure, hence the question mark :p But if I remember correctly it does. Btw I'm referring to the street car m3 gtr.

I'm not sure either.

I bought the M3 GTR road car a while ago and the M3 GT2 (Base Model) is also unlocked for me, somehow.
 
i never knew this...thanks
 
Are there others? To me, gt cars are like Pokemon. Gotta catch 'em all.
 
Hi, Thanks for the replies. I can confirm that last night we took a M3 GT2 for a time trail in single player arcade mode and the "Base Model" was then available in the dealership.
 
I had bought an M3 GTR (road car), but the GT2 base model wasn't in the dealership.

I took one out for a spin in Arcade Mode, and sure enough the base model appeared.
 
I noticed that a lot of NASCAR cars are missing from the dealership, but they appear in the "Recommended Cars" shop under "NASCAR".
 
I had bought an M3 GTR (road car), but the GT2 base model wasn't in the dealership.

I took one out for a spin in Arcade Mode, and sure enough the base model appeared.
you had to drive it , doesnt matter you buy or use arcade you just have to drive it
so if you had used the car for free run it would appear without going arcade
doesnt matter anyway arcade is not costing anything..
 
you had to drive it , doesnt matter you buy or use arcade you just have to drive it
so if you had used the car for free run it would appear without going arcade
doesnt matter anyway arcade is not costing anything..

I was addressing two separate statements:

1: that buying (and driving in this case) the E46 M3 GTR Road Car causes the E92 M3 GT2 Base Model to appear in the dealership.
2: that driving the E92 M3 GT (e.g. in Arcade mode) causes said Base Model to appear.

I found 1 to be false, 2 to be true. That's all. :)
 
Back