Cars need to gooooo

  • Thread starter Thread starter I Love GT6
  • 29 comments
  • 973 views
Messages
4,554
Netherlands
Right here
Messages
dj_ali007
Hello,
These cars need to go.
0/0/0 are bolded
Alpine A110 1600S '73 Bleu alpine 0/0/0/
Audi Quattro '82 Helios bleu met 0/58,349,0 KM
Autobianchi A112 Abarth '79 Black 0/0/0
Chrysler Prowler '02 in Deep Carnberry pearl 0/35,947,0 KM
Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R '00 Performance red 2/59,825,0 KM For 3 silver chromes from Werty 56-1
Jensen Healey Interceptor MK '74 Tangerinne 1/0/0/
VW New Beetle 2.0 '00 Batikblau Perlefekt 0/598,833,0 KM
 
Last edited:
Are you trading or giving away?
 
i love gt5

Oh ok never mind then I got stuff to do all day today and a trade tomorrow.
 
Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R '00 Performance red 2/59,825,0 KM for 5 MCs or 5 horns (like 112) ? :)
 
Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R '00 Performance red 2/59,825,0 KM for 5 MCs or 5 horns (like 112) ? :)

Not looking for MC's and I already have about 10 112 horns.
 
Sure , I offer 3 silver chromes for it .?
 
Sorry I sent 2 paint's already :( and that car doesn't worth that much :S
 
Hmm..Since when is trading based on value like only worth 3 paints?!
 
Oh mate i'm soo tired of trading that I can't anymore offer fair values :S
 
Oh mate i'm soo tired of trading that I can't anymore offer fair values :S

No problem, ill send 2 of the 5 free paints to Ali instead :)

Ali, i send you the 2 paints to complete 5 paints for the car.
Let me know what to send :D
 
No problem, ill send 2 of the 5 free paints to Ali instead :)

Ali, i send you the 2 paints to complete 5 paints for the car.
Let me know what to send :D

Thanks
 
Outeke
No problem, ill send 2 of the 5 free paints to Ali instead :)

Ali, i send you the 2 paints to complete 5 paints for the car.
Let me know what to send :D

Thanks mate, because its free I leave it over on you, Just some nice paints.
 
Audi quattro still available?
 
Cool. What are you looking to trade for it?
 
johnboywray
Cool. What are you looking to trade for it?

I don't know, you have any tickets?
 
No tickets sorry. 500 paints n loadsa unwanted horns
 
johnboywray
No tickets sorry. 500 paints n loadsa unwanted horns

Any tuned drag cars?
 
I can give a drag tuned car for a glitched wheels car..
 
No drags either mate. Only level 30
 
Not sure off the top of my head but have loads. You looking for anything specific and i can check
 
johnboywray
Not sure off the top of my head but have loads. You looking for anything specific and i can check

Some bright matte's.
 
Will look. Think i have light blue and a yellow
 
Back