Cars not loading?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bears9h
  • 2 comments
  • 371 views
Messages
1
Hey all, I'm new to this just got GT5 for Christmas, not too sure I'm not doing something wrong but I have had a quick read through your forums and can't see a fix, I have a 320Gb slim console, and so far in the arcade mode single player I have come across 2 cars the challenger srt8 and the Gallardo that dont want to be driven I select the track then select the car and the loading bar goes to the end and just sits there, I have done un online update and they still won't work, just off to try my disk in another console.

Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Andy
 
Are you using custom soundtracks? That has affected a few people on these boards. Hope that helps!
 
i had a car not load when i wanted to change to it. I had to reset my PS3 and then it was fine :P
 
Back