Cars/paint for Trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jay.
  • 18 comments
  • 943 views
Messages
2,700
United Kingdom
♢ UK ♢
Messages
J-Gunn-74
I don't have much to offer but take a look anyway.

PREMIUM
Chevy Jimmy Johnson #48 Impala
Chevy Jeff Gordon #24 Impala
Ferrari F40 '92
Ferrari 430 Scuderia '97 (modded)
Ford MkIV Race Car '67 (modded)
Ford GT '06 (modded. black/silver stripes)
Lamborghini Miura P400 '67
Lexus ISF Racing Concept '08
Gran Turismo 350Z RS

STANDARD
AC 427 S/C Cobra '66 (Stock. black/gold stripes)
AC 427 S/C Cobra '66 (Modded)
Buick GNX '87
Chaparral 2D Race Car '67 (modded)
Ford GT40 Race Car '69
Nissan 240RS Rally Car '85
Toyota Castrol TOM's Supra '00

PAINT
Silver Chrome
Matte Pink
Matte Dark Red
+ standard selection


WANTED
BMW M3 CSL '03
BMW M3 GTR '03
Dodge Viper GTS '99
Dodge Viper SRT/10 '03
Nismo 400R '96
RUF RGT '00 - Waiting Delivery
Spoon Integra Type-R (DC2) '99
Subaru Impreza Cusco Advan JGTC '03

And an X1/X2010 if anyone wants to swap for a Jay Leno Tank Car.


Many other 'less exciting' cars also available.

7 Successful trades so far
Dantedani36
Galant409VR4
boss_leox34
Legendary
AApex84
Jimbogl
Setser
 
Last edited:
do you have matte paints?
 
Only two.
Matte Pink
Matte Dark Red

added to OP
 
Are chromes the most rare? What are the other rare paints?
 
I have Silver Chrome PM me an offer.
 
Take your pick from the list. Though I can't trade a car for at least three hours.
 
PM me an offer of what its worth to you.
 
Sorry, can't be arsed.
If you don't like whats on my list then find another trader.
 
OP updated
 
I've got a shiny new M3 GTR 03 for you. In Gun Metal Grey.
 
Do you have an X1 or do you want one? In any case, feel free to copy your Mark IV and trade it to me as well as my chrome paint, I wouldn't mind a Mark IV :).
 
Do you have an X1 or do you want one? In any case, feel free to copy your Mark IV and trade it to me as well as my chrome paint, I wouldn't mind a Mark IV :).

Thanks mate, I won't say no. 👍
 
Ford MkIV Race Car '67 for ruf rgt

PM me if you still want to trade.

OP updated.
I now want MATTE BLACK. To trade or borrow. If borrowed I'll give you 2 in return.
 
matte black for Ford GT40 Race Car '69
 
pmed you, ill trade your2 mattes for black....
 
ill buy you lfa in matte black for chaperal or p4
 
Back