Cars that can feature racing number plates

• Thread starter bscar27
  • 502 comments
The Kubelwagen can have a racing number unlike the Schwimmwagen. Hopefully people won't have the number 88 on them online.
88 --> HH --> Heil Hitler
How does 88=HH?
Because H is the 8th letter?
Yeah. I read this somewhere that 88 can symbolize that. A real shame 'cause 88 is my favourite number. :(

Haha.... what a load of cobblers.... forget about that crap, it means nothing.

Well, the Kubelwagen was a car used by the Nazis and 88 does mean heil hitler since H is the 8th letter of the alphabet. If you are going to use a number plate on it, don't use 88 because people may get offended if they see one with the 88 on it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/88_(number)#In_white_nationalism

Back on topic:

Even though standards can't have number plates, the semi-premium cars could be able to in an update. But I prefer all standards to be able to have a number plate.

Politely reminding y'all that I claimed #9 and that the Cizeta V16T can feature number plates.

Ronda.jpg

Ronda_7.jpg

Ronda_6.jpg

:cheers: :gtpflag:

I'm enjoying working through my garage adding numbers and trying out cars I've not used for a while.
I'm actually using the Garage list sorted by cars last used in reverse order and finding out what I've been missing.

Plus the Toyota 2000GT and Alfa Romeo 8C are gorgeous looking motors :drool:

With each car, I'm adding the number and then taking it out for a spin on different races and events. But at this rate it's gonna take me a while to get through them all... :crazy:

Does anyone know if you can add a number to the Formula Gran Turismo (FGT) cars?
I always thought of them as standards, but they are listed with a 'detailed interior'.

Thought it was appropriate to bring this thread back because one of the cars that couldn't have a number plate put on it at first now can have one:

Mercedes SLS AMG GT3 '11

capture_20140916_153510-jpg.225504
Yay!!! SLS AMG GT3 can have numbers!!! :D

I was just checking out the Mazda thread in the GT6 Photomode Forums and there were a number of first generation (NA) Miatas/Roadsters that had number plates on them. Anybody have any idea what years/versions this may work on?

I was just checking out the Mazda thread in the GT6 Photomode Forums and there were a number of first generation (NA) Miatas/Roadsters that had number plates on them. Anybody have any idea what years/versions this may work on?
Probably the ones with the stripes hidden on them?

The premium first gen Is the one probably. The racing stripe Miatas are standard and cannot have a number added.

Back