Why are they taking pictures of the trunk and engine if we can't open them up? I read in another topic awhile ago saying what is the point of highly detailed interiors if we can't see the inside? The new Forza 4 trailer showed this so hopefully GT5 can incorporate this too. I'm not saying GT5 is a bad game just makes me wonder with a few things.
Why are they taking pictures of the trunk and engine if we can't open them up? I read in another topic awhile ago saying what is the point of highly detailed interiors if we can't see the inside? The new Forza 4 trailer showed this so hopefully GT5 can incorporate this too. I'm not saying GT5 is a bad game just makes me wonder with a few things.
Why are they taking pictures of the trunk and engine if we can't open them up? I read in another topic awhile ago saying what is the point of highly detailed interiors if we can't see the inside? The new Forza 4 trailer showed this so hopefully GT5 can incorporate this too. I'm not saying GT5 is a bad game just makes me wonder with a few things.
Makes you wonder WTH they wasted all that time and resources and then didn't put those cars in game. Maybe they are saving a bunch of premium models for GT6 exclusive content even if they are completed now.
Makes you wonder WTH they wasted all that time and resources and then didn't put those cars in game. Maybe they are saving a bunch of premium models for GT6 exclusive content even if they are completed now.
How much is too much detail? The million dollar question in video game design. On some of the cars when the damage works the trunk will fly open, but it takes so much effort to get to happen. I would really love to see some of the premium models out of game though, I bet there's stuff modelled that nobody will ever see.
Oh and I seriously hope I can grow up to be a guy who shows up to work in sandals to take pictures of cars.
When did he say there was a big suprise in the game? Before or after the X2010 was announced? Also I'm glad they didn't add the windtunnel. That would've been more pointless then the online UCD. Drag strip is what they really should've added. Using that online would've been something I would do for some entertainment.
I was hoping to test the carsettings there without going on track... I think the standard cars ruined most of the game.
I think it would not be possible to test them in the windtunnel and that was maybe the reason they did not implement it... People are already pissed about not changeable rims...
About the Kaz thing, I dont know when he told it but it was shortly before release I remember... As some members get the first copy of GT5 it was one of the most asked questions, what the surprise is... The answer at that time was that it´s possibly appears later in the game... But I think some guys already have 100% and did not get anything outstanding...
The X1 let´s me icecold... I dont like such fast cars... This is not Wipeout... Better they´ve made 50 more premiums than waste their time and money to design the X1 (and the Citroen)...