Cars to have fun with

Argentina
Argentina
Probably this question has been asked a million times here already but here it goes: Of all the cars that we know so far will be avalilable in GT7, or that we hope will be, which car will you get only to have fun (to experiment with tunes, to create liveries for, to make scapes with, or plainly because it's your favorite car and you want to have it)?

Personally mine would be the Toyota Crown Athlete G and its Safety Car variant. I know it's a weird choice, but I love big JDM sedans and I'm really hoping they will bring it back from GT Sport. Making a Japanese police car with it would be 🤗

I think I’ll likely experiment with all of them, or at least as many as I can. Especially given the new tuning options, and the new body parts that’re more like GT6 with stuff like widebodies and whatnot. In that regard, I plan to get at least two of every model.

EDIT: And that's before we consider the idea of having multiple models just to outfit each one to a different spec/regulation for online play.

Last edited:
GT1 and GT3.
What do you mean? Cars that've been considered GT1-class include the Mercedes-Benz CLK-LM and the McLaren F1 GTR, as well as the Aston Martin DBR9. So did you mean the GT1 class of the mid-90s, late-90s, or late-00s?

What do you mean? Cars that've been considered GT1-class include the Mercedes-Benz CLK-LM and the McLaren F1 GTR, as well as the Aston Martin DBR9. So did you mean the GT1 class of the mid-90s, late-90s, or late-00s?
Right you are. Well, personally I really like a lot of those from the mid and late 90s but it’d be lovely to see for example the Saleen S7R and Maserati MC12 as well. Not to veer off into a wishlist thingy here (apologies) but that would be ridiculously fun. Obviously opinions will differ a lot with a question like OP, would be odd if not.

Back