Cars to Trade for 0 miles X1's

  • Thread starter Thread starter isocollector
  • 8 comments
  • 568 views

isocollector

(Banned)
Messages
2,565
Messages
depends on garage
Slot 1 - 2J Race Car
Slot 2 - Toyota 7 Race Car and Red Bull X2010 Vettel
Slot 3 - Ferrari F40

All above cars have 0 miles

Looking for 0 miles X2010

Unfortunately do to some bad weekend trades I request you send car first.

I will be trading at 8 or 9pm est after the reset tonight.

Please feel to PM me your offers and if I accept I will send details for send/receive.

Thanks,
isocollector
 
Do you have the Mazda Furai in carbon?
 
Sounds familar but i don't think it's carbon.
 
Carbon X2010 for Toyota 7 race car? I can trade after 4:00PM GMT tomorrow
 
0 miles on the Carbon X2010 ? If so i will PM the information for trading tomorrow.
 
Back