cars used for on-line races

  • Thread starter Thread starter dudeeg
  • 3 comments
  • 518 views
Messages
32
Until yesterday I thought I am only able to use cars for online racing that I own, and additionally set for online racing with the sharing option, but it seems I was wrong. So I have two questions regarding this:

1. First of all, am I right? :) So the possible source for the online race is my garage or the "recommended cars" list?

2. related to 1. point: if I use eg. a car selected from the "recommended cars", and I also have the same car in my garage, but with tuning, then it is better to select that instead of the "stock car" for the race

3. I found it strange, but I could use cars from my garage that I did not set to use it for online before. I just selected a car from my Garage (through a room in the lobby) that was not shared and it worked immediately. Did someone else experienced this, or I just mixed up something?

Thanks!
 
I haven't set any of my cars for online use. Didn't know we could and I use them all the time. But I am confused why on same races cars I don't think I own are in there? At least I don't recall owning them. Is the person setting up the race allowing me to choose from their garage?
 
You can use cars that you have marked as favourites for online races provided the room owner has not restricted selection to the predefined list that is available to everyone :nervous:
 
LJ
You can use cars that you have marked as favourites for online races provided the room owner has not restricted selection to the predefined list that is available to everyone :nervous:

Is this pre-defined list always the same? Or it changes?
 
Back