Cars Wanted:

  • Thread starter Thread starter ShaftEG
  • 5 comments
  • 436 views
Messages
33
Messages
OMGaudiLOL
My old thread was irrelevant so up goes a new one. My collection has changed a bit, but still need a few cars. I have one trade slot open today and then a few days in advance. PM me for quickest results.

Mileage of cars do not matter to me, so long as they are not 5k+

Looking For:
-R89C
-F2007
-RX7 LM
-BMW V12 LMR

Have To Trade:
-R92CP (ucd, but fresh engine/chassis rebuild)pending to Limey77
-FGT(used, but fresh rebuilds)
-TT ABT Touring Car
-Nismo Z33 S-Tune 04'
-Falken GTR Nurb Spec 03'
-Ford Focus RS WRC (8-9 miles, RS tires included)
-Shelby 427 Cobra (o miles, 0 switches)
-GT40 Race Car 69' (o miles, 0 switches)
 
Last edited:
I got a R89C .... is the TT ABT Touring Car 0 miles ?
 
Unfortunately no, it was a UCD car. I did an engine rebuild when I purchased it, used it for the DTM races and haven't touched it since. I can rebuild the engine/chassis if so desired.
 
Unfortunately i'm on the hunt for 0 mile cars
 
Have a need for a 0 mile GT40 Race Car 69' ?
 
Got the F2007 that I'll trade for the R92CP later tonight.
 
Back