Cars wanted

Messages
76
United Kingdom
Birmingham
Messages
Lewisjoshua92
Hey guys

Im after a

Speed 12
Ferrari 458 ( i know you can buy them in the dealership but i want one to see someone elses take on a 458)

If you can help me out that would be great :)

I can offer a holden commodore for the speed 12 if not i will see what i have and let you know

Only have cars for trade no paints or parts

Thanks guys
 
I have both. Do you have a 22b and a Suzuki GSXR?
 
If you have an XFR '10 then visit the showroom in my Sig, and request your Speed 12 :).
 
Sorry dont have any of them cars :/ anything else
 
What do you mean by somebody else's take on the 458? I have a version that I have tuned the suspension on, but I haven't used enough to know how well it works.
 
i have them both and i'm really interested to trade with you :)
 
Well then let me make a copy of that and I will send you a new one.
 
Back