Cars With Adjustable Front Downforce?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vol Jbolaz
  • 8 comments
  • 1,998 views

Vol Jbolaz

Hermits United
Premium
Messages
2,254
United States
Burlington, NC, USA
Messages
a_garris/Vol_Jbolaz
Aside from the limited set of RM-capable cars, which ones have adjustable front downforce? Several, if not most, can get rear spoilers. Of the ones that I've seen that can get front body modifications, they don't allow for any adjustment. Are there any?
 
The X2010, the FGT, pretty much every JGTC, DTM, and Group C car, and the nascars
 
Doesn't sound like much in the way of street cars, though.
 
A real Race Gallardo generates lot of downforce where the street-legal Gallardo actually generates minor lift-force.
Of course it's not that much, else you would take off :D

As long as there is no big frontspoiler there is not much you can do.
A spoiler on the back may generate downforce but you will still have lift-force in the front.
 
The game seems wildly inconsistent in this regard. Adding front aero kits to the few cars that allow you to do so doesn't let you adjust the downforce. At least not on the cars I've tried it on, such as the new Vette ZR1.

But the Ford GT Race Car that you win in one of the Extreme races has no visible front aero kit and you can modify the front downforce. :dunce:
 
The game seems wildly inconsistent in this regard. Adding front aero kits to the few cars that allow you to do so doesn't let you adjust the downforce. At least not on the cars I've tried it on, such as the new Vette ZR1.

But the Ford GT Race Car that you win in one of the Extreme races has no visible front aero kit and you can modify the front downforce. :dunce:

This is what got me started on this. I can put a front kit on the C30, but can't adjust it. I can adjust the rear wing, but.. it is front-wheel drive. I need more down force in front.

I have put a rear kit on the GT. That helps, cause that thing is a bit of a beast on crappy tires.
 
Couldnt find it on the forum but i know its on here somewhere, what should these numbers for the downforce be?
By the way if its different with each car i have a XJR-9 LM Race Car '88.
 
The non-race cars I can think of is Tommy ZZII and Speed 12
 
Back