- 5,065

- Fort Worth
- That_sneaky_azN
When I took out the RX-7 GT-X (FC) '90 for a spin, I've noticed, unlike in GT5, the boost gauge doesn't move at all. 
Are there any other cars with a functioning/non-functioning boost gauge?
As I know so far:
Functioning:
-Fairlady Z 300ZX Twin Turbo 2seater (Z32) '89
-Skyline GT-R V•Spec (R32) '92(?)
-Skyline GT-R V•Spec II (R33) '97(?)
-Skyline GT-R R33 Touring Car
-GT-R (R35) '07
-GT-R Spec V (R35) '09
-GT-R Black Edition (R35) '12
-Supra 3.0GT Turbo A '88
-Silvia Spec R Aero (S15) '02
-Abarth 500 '09
-Focus ST '09(?)
Non-functioning:
-RX-7 GT-X (FC) '90
-Focus ST '13
Are there any other cars with a functioning/non-functioning boost gauge?
As I know so far:
Functioning:
-Fairlady Z 300ZX Twin Turbo 2seater (Z32) '89
-Skyline GT-R V•Spec (R32) '92(?)
-Skyline GT-R V•Spec II (R33) '97(?)
-Skyline GT-R R33 Touring Car
-GT-R (R35) '07
-GT-R Spec V (R35) '09
-GT-R Black Edition (R35) '12
-Supra 3.0GT Turbo A '88
-Silvia Spec R Aero (S15) '02
-Abarth 500 '09
-Focus ST '09(?)
Non-functioning:
-RX-7 GT-X (FC) '90
-Focus ST '13
Last edited: