Mercedes SLS AMG
Mercedes AMG GT S
Pagani Huayra
Peugeot VGT
Peugeot GT Line
Toyota FT-1

Any others?
Curious one:
Mitsubishi GTO. I hope I'm not the only one that has seen the rear wing move a bit after it reaches 80 kmh.

The Mitsubishi GTO has active aero. The rear wing comes up at about 80KM/H, and I think the front splitter lowers too.
Oh, sorry, didn't notice that someone already said that.

I really wish the game let us disable these systems btw. Many in this list would be much more fun if they weren't so hard to shake loose on braking. Also hoping manufacturers in general stop making cars for people who can't drive.

The LaFerrari has frontal aero bits which change deflection but I don’t think they’re simulated in GT Sport. I tried looking at a replay or two.

The rear diffusor definitely has some moving aero parts though.
You mean the wing? The wing definitely moves.

The Mitsubishi GTO has active aero. The rear wing comes up at about 80KM/H, and I think the front splitter lowers too.
It even advertises "Active Aero" on the front splitter.

And of course the Tomahawk X has a full active aero kit, in addition to the wing the GTS-R has.

You mean the wing? The wing definitely moves.

Yes the rear wing moves, but if you look closely, you can also see some flaps in the diffuser moving around depending on acceleration/braking.
Off the top of my head, I can't remember if these flaps are influenced by cornering, but yes @Yassi_99 is correct, there are some moving aero parts in the diffuser.

Yes the rear wing moves, but if you look closely, you can also see some flaps in the diffuser moving around depending on acceleration/braking.
Off the top of my head, I can't remember if these flaps are influenced by cornering, but yes @Yassi_99 is correct, there are some moving aero parts in the diffuser.
Never noticed that the rear diffuser had some active aero in it. I only ever noticed the active wing.

Also, nobody's mentioned the Bugatti VGT yet. The Group X version has an active rear wing/air brake. Though in the Group 1 version this portion is fixed.

Last edited:
20190917172027.jpg

20190917172017.jpg

Here's one car that may surprise people with having a movable aero part.

The rear trunk lid on the Eckert's Mach-Forty is actually a movable spoiler that raises up when the car is going above 75 MPH and sets back down flat below 50 MPH.

Back