Cars with powerbands in the high rpm range for drag racing?

What would be a better drag car for 1/4 drags?

• Jaguar XKRS

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Mercedes Benz sl55 mag

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Australia
Australia
didyamum321
I want a good drag car with powerbands located at the top of the rev range. So peak power at the end of the rev range. Anyone know any good cars with this feature, please put them down!
Btw feel free to add me on psn network aswell I'll be in lobby's nearly everyday :)

Out of those two cars, the XKRS is faster. If you want cars that make power high in the powerband, you're looking for mostly JDM and high performance European sports cars.

Hi Didyamum, if you want a pretty extreme example of high power band try and tune the NSX LM Prototype. You'll either have fun spending the time to make it great or sell it out of pure frustration.

Hi Didyamum, if you want a pretty extreme example of high power band try and tune the NSX LM Prototype. You'll either have fun spending the time to make it great or sell it out of pure frustration.
I had one of those before , I sold it, they fly!! I reckon it's time to bring back the glorys jez!! Thank you my man :D

Not sure if a Honda is fast enough for you, but almost all the FWD Hondas have their peak power, in the High RPM range, almost redline.

Not sure if a Honda is fast enough for you, but almost all the FWD Hondas have their peak power, in the High RPM range, almost redline.
Yeah that vtec power you know what I'm saying :P thank you my friend much appreciated!

Back