Cars with Set racing suits

  • Thread starter Thread starter revhead_1000
  • 5 comments
  • 651 views
Messages
154
Australia
Australia
Messages
revhead_1000
So in playing GT6 while driving the Senna cars I noticed that my chased racing suit is replaced with the one matching that car. I also noticed that this happens with the Plymoth Ghia roadster and the Corvette Racing Concept 59. Anyone know of any others?
 
I have noticed when doing offline TT the racing suit changes, I use cockpit view and notice the suit is never the one equipped, even when I change tracks the suit changes.
 
Your playing in arcade mode dudes!
 
Arcade Mode yields a racing suit deemed appropriate by the game developers and it generally displays the manufacturer name. All other gameplay modes (including "Test Drive" in the garage menu, if you really want to practice whilst offline) yield whatever suit you've selected to be worn by your avatar.
 
Ah that makes sense, I didn't think about that. Thanks.
 
Thanks for the info, I like to tune my cars on offline TT and didn't understand why race suit changes so cheers for that, it makes sense now.
 
Back