Cars you like & Why you like 'em!

  • Thread starter Thread starter FishHunters
  • 40 comments
  • 2,673 views
Hyundai Genesis Track '13. Easy to drive and have fun spinning it round.
 
Really? It handles so well!
Just drove the Anniversary version of this car, it already has sports exhaust on it so it doesn't sound like the stock one I drove. I highly recommend driving a stock one. (It also appears in one of the Goodwood tests)
 
The Diablo GT '00. Loved the car ever since I was little and to be able to race it now is just awesome. Don't know if it was in GT5 since I didn't have that game.
 
Does it sound/handle any differently?
It's not anything SUPER special, I mean it's wonderful but not very outstanding among the other vehicles in it's class.My love for it more stems from the fact that the LP560-4 was the first Lamborghini I ever got to actually be in, so that's probably why I grew an attachment for it (and my brand love of Lamborghini as well).
 
Honda CITY Turbo II.
It's just so adorable... and it's so fun to drive (and can hold it's own against much faster cars with only a weight reduction ;)).
 
Subaru Impreva WRX STI '94. why. with a wing removal and paint it is about as close to my first car as any game can give me.
Syracuse - Night.jpg
PIC00003.JPG
 
Can't wait to get my hands on the newly improved RUFs.
 
Honda Fit, because I haven't even needed to modify it to keep pace in the first several races, thereby allowing me to stockplie some credits.

(Doesn't speak so well for the AI competition, but that's a topic for another thread...)
 
Surprised the FRS/BRZ/GT-86 has not been mentioned. Even stock with comfort tires (the equivalent of the stock Prius tires it comes with in real life) it is very tail happy yet easily controllable. I've modified mine to a comfortable 277 hp with sport hard tires and it's a blast.

Quick question, is the anniversary edition a pre order only? That's the one I bought even though I didn't pre order. The guy at the store pulled it out of what looked like a pre-order drawer at GameStop.
 
Supposed to be a pre-order only. But...I think you'll see it again as DLC. The slip with the code said the code was only valid from 12/3 - 12/6.
 
Back