Cars you want to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
England
England
So, I know other posts in other threads have mentioned the lack of new cars, or classics, that are missing, and it got me thinking about which cars I'd like to see added in the coming months.

What would you guys like to see?

I think some more Vision concept types would be interesting, but as a single seater fan I'd like to see a couple more f1 cars, or possibly a modern Indy Car.

I know GT Sport, and I'm assuming GT7, had the late 70s - early 80s looking f1 car, as well as the Japanese formula cars and the 2017 Mercedes, plus the Red Bull offerings had a very single seater vibe to them.

Me, I'd quite like to see something that resembles the 2004 Ferrari, which is a legendary f1 car.

Perhaps, a nascar?

What about trucks?

I know some suggestions won't necessarily slot into the Gran Turismo mould, but it's purely theoretical.

So, what would you like to see?

P.S I can't remember if that f2004 was v10, but the sound it made was incredible...anyone know if it a was v10?

Last edited:
It's probably controversial and not likely to happen, but I'd want to see more 80's and 90's Japanese cars 😅
Toyota Cresta, Mark 2, Chaser of various ages.
Some older Hondas and Nissans. Popular japanese car culture from that time basically.
I think that's how GT started out and now it's catering to a broader audience overall which I understand.

Formula cars. F4, F3, F2 (Super forumla doesn't count), Formula Ford (surely a classic), F Renault.

And there is no current F1 car any more? :(

It's probably controversial and not likely to happen, but I'd want to see more 80's and 90's Japanese cars 😅
Toyota Cresta, Mark 2, Chaser of various ages.
Some older Hondas and Nissans. Popular japanese car culture from that time basically.
I think that's how GT started out and now it's catering to a broader audience overall which I understand.
I hear that.

I wonder how many cars are in the GT 7 from the original Gran Turismo game?

Formula cars. F4, F3, F2 (Super forumla doesn't count), Formula Ford (surely a classic), F Renault.

And there is no current F1 car any more? :(
I thought they said all the cars from GT Sport are in GT 7, so the Mercedes should be there.

Then again, it's almost 5 years old at this point so would you like something from last year?

Last edited by a moderator:
All-new cars you want to see:

New Gr4/Gr3 cars:

What PS3-era Premium cars do you want to see return:

DLC Wishlist Cars & Tracks

One thing we're really not short of here is car wishlists. In fact pretty much any thread that even mentions cars is soon turned into one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back